The Leaders With Whom We Engage
Identify indigenous leaders engaged in ministry
Leader characteristics for which we look:
- active in the calling
- passionate about calling
- teachable or moldable leaders
- faithful (reliable, proven)
- grace oriented
- openness or adaptability in ministry
We identify where God is at work and focus our efforts there – with emphasis on the “10-40 window” areas and spiritually needy areas among least reached or unreached people groups.
The Philosophy With Which We Engage
The teachers and trainers of IMD International are itinerate – working with indigenous leaders to help them accomplish their mission and vision.
- We focus on accelerating kingdom growth.
- We emphasize building of leaders, not organizations (not buildings, not hierarchies).
- We stress a significant return to Biblical philosophy, authority, and sufficiency.
The Resources We Bring To The Engagement
Experienced, proven, Spirit-led teachers and trainers
- Counsel, encouragement, and referrals
- Caring, Spirit-filled relationships in a network with mentors and co-laborers
- Biblically oriented and Spirit-driven printed resources
- Income generation projects and (on occasion, direct financial support)
The Outcome of Our Engagement
Stronger, more Biblically oriented, Spirit led leadership
- Enhancement in the development of the next generation of ministry leaders
- A worldwide network of ministry partners
- Faith expressions that correspond to those of the Bible
- Production of Antioch-type churches and ministries
- Connect teachers and trainers in the USA with international ministry leaders